Monday, May 22, 2006
[Author Spotlight] JOSEPH FINDER
Whether novelist Joseph Finder is exploring the relationship of powerful American businessmen to the Kremlin; KGB infiltration of the CIA; or corporate espionage, his writing is always provocative and timely.
Bookreporter.com features several interviews in which Finder shares specifics about the inspirations for and the crafting of his best-selling, stand-alone thrillers.
His latest is KILLER INSTINCT (St. Martin's Press, 2006). Jason Steadman, a struggling young sales executive, gets help moving up the corporate ladder from Kurt Semko, a ruthless, former Special Forces officer. Can Jason put a stop to Semko's deadly "tactics"?
Finder's website includes a description of Killer Instinct and its backstory or inspiration.
Finder's other books:
- Red Carpet: The Connection between the Kremlin and America's Most Powerful Businessmen (nonfiction), (Holt, 1983).
- The Moscow Club, (Viking, 1991).
- Extraordinary Powers, (Ballantine, 1994).
- The Zero Hour, (Morrow, 1996).
- High Crimes, (Morrow, 1998).
- Paranoia, (St. Martin's, 2004).
- Company Man, (St. Martin's, 2005).
Photo Credit: Joel Benjamin. Source: Joseph Finder Press Kit, available at http://www.josephfinder.com
Labels: Author Spotlight